Below provides all the information on where I teach next. Each class is all levels, unless noted otherwise. Each class is 1 hour. Join me and let’s flow!
If you want the BEST yoga experience, contact me below to learn more. I’ll find a time that works for you! The first session is free, so you’ve got nothing to lose… and everything to gain!
The first session for the following options are FREE!
- Personal Yoga Session (this is the BEST kind of yoga because it’s just you and me. This option ensures the most attention will be paid to your practice! You will grow the MOST with this option)
- Personal Yoga Session for Two (you and your significant other or a friend)
- Personal Yoga Party (three or more people)
Contact me by filling out the form at the top of this page to find out more about these sessions!
Mark your calendar!!!
Special event for Valentine’s Day!!! Takes place at Winemaker’s Daughter winery in Manawa, WI
Feb. 12, 2018
Yoga starts at 6:30pm, wine and truffles immediately after!
See below for how to sign up!
- What: Gentle Yoga for Health
- When: 5:45pm-6:45pm
- Where: Affinity Medical Group, W6981 Park View Dr., Greenville, WI
- Cost: Just drop in! Only $5! Pay when you come to class. (Cash or check.)
SPECIAL NOTE: If the Hortonville School District is closed DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER on the day this class takes place, this class will be cancelled for that day.
Every Wednesday starting Feb. 21, 2018:
- What: Yoga for Everyone
- When: 7:00pm-8:00pm
- Where: One Love, 1366 Appleton Rd, Menasha, WI
- Cost: Just drop in! Donation based class! Suggested donation: $5-$10. Thank you!
- Where: Fuze Nutrition Club (3365 W. College Ave., in between Salon Professional Academy and Planet Fitness)
- When: 9-10am
- Cost: FREE!!! Stick around afterwards and enjoy a delicious and healthy smoothie!
Yoga and Wine Event at Tandem Wine and Spirits in Appleton will resume in Spring 2018! Visit back for updates!
Would you like to feel even more relaxed and centered after our session together?
I would be happy to add a guided, spoken meditation at the end of our session together if you wish. Its theme can be about anything you’d like. The most popular themes have been on finding inner stillness and reaching the best version of yourself. I highly recommend adding one – it will elevate your practice!